What is Sage CRM
Sage CRM is the main Customer Relationship Management software product offering by Sage for small to medium sized companies. Sage CRM is a sophisticated CRM solution that includes three key modules, Sage CRM for: Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
The Sage CRM software solution is highly configurable, flexible and scalable. The software can be deployed online in the Cloud or installed on your own server with an On-Premise software license.
One of the key strengths of Sage CRM is that it integrates seamlessly with Sage’s flagship accounting products such as Sage 50 and Sage 200 (known as Sage 200 CRM). The integration allows you to see valuable accounting data from Sage within the CRM system. The integration between Sage accounts and Sage CRM allows you to create orders in CRM whilst avoiding data-re-entry in Sage accounts.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Dynamics CRM is a piece of business software, made by Microsoft. It’s a customer relationship management software that helps businesses manage their customer database, generate new leads, engage with their customers, and resolve customer service issues.
At its most basic level, it’s a database which helps businesses to organize and manage their customer and lead data. Through the software, users can contact customers and leads, which records and tracks every customer interaction. This allows a business to build a complete picture of its relationship with its customers so that the customer journey can be personalized.
Know how CRM software works together
An effective customer relationship management tool assists with the automation of tasks, offers insights, and improves customer service. It should cover the basic tasks your company requires, while ensuring each component integrates and collaborates with one another. Here are three scenarios of how a modern CRM system can help you optimize and connect your sales, marketing, and service organizations.
Sales and marketing components can work together to help you better understand a customer’s needs and address those needs through the right marketing channels. Some of the ways these two functions can work together to help you are:
- Connecting with buyers at the right time and through their preferred channels.
- Determining what types of messages to send to customers and when to deliver them.
- Prioritizing and nurturing the right leads ensuring a smooth hand-off from marketing to sales.
The right CRM software allows your sales team to find and prioritize the right leads and deliver insights when and where your sales teams engage with customers. These systems can work together to:
- Predict future sales and budgets so you can plan accordingly.
- Help your agents streamline the sales process—from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Have client data centralized so that agents have access to real-time information and deliver solutions quicker.
- Offer your sales staff mobility options that work across browsers and devices.
Bringing customer service and sales together helps you determine and predict your customer’s preferences and make it easier for your buyers to interact and trust doing business with you. When these two solutions combine, they can help you:
- Get insights into your customers’ journey so you can meet their expectations.
- Provide mobile applications for your clients and staff no matter what device they’re using.
- Offer customers an easy-to-use, self-service portal so they can be in control of their data and quickly find answers to their questions.
As a Sage and Microsoft Dynamics Partner we are a leading expert with CRM Implementation & configuration. ERP Experts is ideally positioned to ensure you get the most out of your CRM investment, whether you are a new or existing user.